INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company(referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to the ATA Consulting doing business as InstaBitATM.
- Affiliatemeans an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Accountmeans a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Websiterefers to ATA Consulting doing business as InstaBitATM, accessible from https://instabitatm.com/
- Servicerefers to the Bitcoin ATM kiosks.
- Countryrefers to: United States
- Service Providermeans any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Servicerefers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Datais any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookiesare small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Devicemeans any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Datarefers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Date of Birth
- Legal identity document
- If required, your Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number
- Proof of Address in some cases
- Usage Data
We do not use any automatic decision-making, or profiling technology when opening accounts for our customers.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account:to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You:To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide Youwith news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests:To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers:We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers:We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners:We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users:when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
The only time we will share your data with another party is if we are required by law and are compelled to do so by subpoena, court order, or a similar legal procedure, as described below.
- Law enforcement. Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).The Company may also disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As explained above, we collect Personal Information in various ways depending upon your use of our Site. We process Personal Information on the following legal bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to perform our agreements; and (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing services where those interests do not override your fundamental rights and freedom related to data privacy.
The United States may not have protections in place for personal data as extensive as those within the EEA and may not provide adequate protection for personal data within the meaning of the GDPR. You may refuse to give or revoke your consent to this storage of your personal data at any time by emailing us with the subject line “Revoke EEA data consent.” If you are an individual located in the EEA and you decline to consent, you will no longer be able to use our services.
We store your Personal Information in Firestone, a Google Cloud US-based server head quartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043. We also share data with Blockpass, a Company that provides KYC-as-a-Service for Regulated Industries, located at UK Limited of 7 Bell Yard, London, England, WC2A 2JRL.
We process personal data based on consent according to Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR, which you are free to give or refuse. You’ll see consent options when you visit our website for the first time. You can change your decisions at any time by clicking the button below . If you change your decision it will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
We are required by FinCEN to store some aspects of your personal data for five years, this includes information used to make certain filings including Currency Transaction Reports.
We do not use any automated decision-making, or profiling.
You have the right to request access to, and rectification or erasure of personal data, and have the right to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. You also have the following rights:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
You may exercise these rights by reaching out to our Data Control Officer by emailing email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting this page on our website: https://instabitatm.com/.